    Could anyone help me to solve this problem?
    Thank you.
    chandroo

    Guest, Jul 28, 2006

  2. Remove the memory stick and see if response changes. If not, remove the
    removable disc. I'll bet that there is something on one of them that needs
    cleaning up.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Colin for your quick response. Removing the memory stick and the
    removable disc did not help. I forgot to mention that 'my computer' also
    shows 2 memory_card referenced a) hp000d9d

    Guest, Jul 28, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry Colin! I got cut off.
    'My computer' also shows 2 memory_card referenced hp000d9d066917c(y) and
    hp000d9d2010cl(z).
    I am using wireless HP all-in-one photosmart wirelessly. Perhaps these are
    the troublemakers stopping me from opening up the 'my computer' fast.
    Please advise
    Thanks
    chandroo

    Guest, Jul 28, 2006
  5. Almost certainly a network connection that has to wake up. If you've got a
    wireless connection to the photosmart, it could well be that.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Charlie and Collin,
    I decided to un-install the hp photosmart wireless printer and now the
    problem has been solved. Thanks for the assistance.
    chandroo

    Guest, Jul 28, 2006
  7. You're welcome.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 28, 2006