My City on the Edge of Forever DVD has jittery playback, anyone else?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Balok, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. Balok

    Balok Guest

    Anybody else experience jerky playback on this DVD? It's especially
    noticeable just before the scene with Kirk, Spock and the policeman. I
    bought my copy when it was first released, but I only noticed the problem
    now.

    This was at all I could find on the subject from Google, but at least I
    know I'm not the only one:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=19041-
    39AA88C2-37%40storefull-241.iap.bryant.webtv.net&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%
    3Dstar%2Btrek%2Bcity%2Bdvd%2Bjitter%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%
    3DUTF-8%26selm%3D19041-39AA88C2-37%2540storefull-241.iap.bryant.webtv.net%
    26rnum%3D1

    Any further info would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Balok, Jul 20, 2003

  2. I wish I could help you - I'm one of thise clowns who buys many DVDs
    and never gets around to playing them. I have all the Trek Classic
    series discs, but have only played maybe 6 of them. I'll check my
    copy for you!

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jul 20, 2003