    try to browse it just goes to that url, anyone any ideas how to get rid of
    it, ive run ad aware version 6 and nothing there.

    Thanks Gaz

    bulldog, Jun 8, 2004

  2. bulldog

    M.P Guest

    download a program called

    cwshredder

    M.P, Jun 8, 2004

  3. bulldog

    °Mike° Guest

    Please disable the useless, broken AVG signature.

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    <snip broken AVG signature>

    °Mike°, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Try running a program called CWShredder or HijackThis. You can do google
    searchs on them both. They are free programs and will search for things that
    are hijacking your browser. Make sure you delete your temp files and cookies
    as well in your internet options.

    Meredith Askew, Jun 9, 2004
  5. Fortune is a woman; if you neglect her today do not expect to regain
    her tomorrow.
    Who on monitoring view live visitors as they browse my website?
    Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.
    And old rat is a brave rat.
    Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that
    shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
    Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
    What makes you so positive about that?
    Unfortunately, I failed this test of intelligence, since I did not
    record these programmes.
    He who sups with the devil has need of a long spoon.
    It is better to sit down than to stand, it is better to lie down than
    to sit, but death is the best of all.
    Are you certain?
    The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
    thinking we were at when we created them.
    Love your neighbors, but don't pull down the fence.
    We cause accidents.
    Last ship, best ship.
    It is for this reason that the idea of free love, rather than meaning
    sleep with whoever you want to, has a much more profound meaning
    liberating ones soul from mental and circumstantial manacles in order
    that it can give the gift of love that it possesses inside.

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 3, 2004
  6. bulldog

    SigthMax Guest

    If you're looking for an alternative to LivePerson, SightMax will save
    you
    thousands per year! If you don't have live chat on your website
    currently,
    the benefits of adding SightMax to your website are boundless. Studies
    show
    that
    "live chat" helps to increase sales and improves customer service.

    Put SightMax on your website today and see the immediate benefits!

    .. Hosted locally on your server. You own it.
    .. NO monthly fees / FREE multi-site use.
    .. NO setup fees.
    .. Quick ROI - Major savings over competition charging monthly fees.
    .. Definable queues/groups (ex. sales and support).
    .. MS SQL Server backend included.
    .. Browser support for all platforms - Chat with visitors on all
    platforms,
    even MAC users.
    .. FREE zero cost support.

    Live "Who's On" Monitoring
    View live visitors as they browse your website. Get valuable
    information
    such as, what page they are viewing, what browser type they are using,
    IP
    address/host name, visitor time on site and screen resolution. You can
    even
    view where the visitor was referred from such as a keyword Google ad
    or
    other website. Additionally, you can monitor all live chats on your
    website
    as they are occurring.

    Live Coaching Operators and Conferencing
    We take live chat a step further with our conference training
    "coaching"
    mode. Trainees can be monitored and coached through chats by
    experienced
    operators during a chat session. Additionally, multiple operators can
    join
    into a chat with a customer. This is great for bringing a supervisor
    in to
    close your sale or assist in support. Transfer chats at the click of a
    mouse
    to the properly skilled representatives.

    Queues and Transferring
    Dynamically assign calls to operators by queue (Sales, Support, etc.),
    transfer chats, conference and more. Operators have the ability to
    'escalate'
    sessions or invite another operator to join in.

    Customizable Chat Interface and Chat Icons
    The visitor chat interface is fully customizable. Add your company
    logo,
    change the colors, the text, even the layout. Taking it a step
    further, the
    visitor chat interface can be customized for every site that you have
    setup.

    Customizable chat icons ("tags") can be placed on your web pages to
    allow
    people to easily initiate a chat with an operator in the queue that
    they
    need. You can also place these icons ("tags") in your email and other
    offline pages. For example, you can add the chat icon to the tagline
    in
    your
    email.

    Operators have the ability to set their availability to Away, Online,
    Back
    in Five and Out to Lunch. These four chat icons are fully customizable
    for
    every queue that you have setup. The icons shown above are the default
    chat
    icons included with SightMax.

    Canned Responses and Page Push
    Operators have the choice of either sending system defined canned
    (Setup and only editable by the System Admin) or creating their own
    personalized responses. Canned responses are great for sending
    greeting
    messages to your customer or any other commonly used phrases. For
    example,
    you can create a canned response with basic pricing info, saving you
    the
    time of typing it again and again.

    Additionally, operators can define a list of commonly viewed pages
    within
    their website and automatically "Push" customers to those pages. For
    example, an operator could "push" a customer to a specific knowledge
    base
    article or a page explaining a feature they want to know about."

    Visitor Historical Tracking
    Written in .NET, SightMax utilizes a Microsoft SQL database (MSDE 2000
    bundled free) where all visitor and chat history is stored. You can
    easily
    look up past visitor navigation and chat history, in fact, when a
    repeat
    visitor returns to your site, the previous chat transcript is a mouse
    click
    away providing instant and concise visitor profiling.

    After Hours Message
    If all operators are offline, visitors have the option to leave an
    email
    message for a customer representative.

    Customizable Pre Chat and Post Chat Surveys
    You can also create pre and post chat surveys that can be customized
    with
    the questions you want to ask the customer. Upon completion of each
    chat
    session, the customer will have an option to have the chat transcript
    emailed to them.

    Spell Check
    Our built-in spell checking feature automatically "spell checks"
    operator
    phrases before being sent to the customer, eliminating embarrassing
    mistakes
    that are a reflection of your company. "Spell check" even allows you
    to add
    your own words to a built-in, personal, custom dictionary.

    Proactive Invite Chat
    Be "pro-active", while customers are browsing your site, invite them
    chat; great for "closing" the deal.

    No Client Side Downloads or Installs
    Visitors do NOT need to install Java or download an Active-X component
    in
    order to chat with a SightMax operator. Our HTML client ensures that
    SightMax will operate on all computers, making the chat process as
    easy as
    possible for your customers.

    Instant Messaging between Operators
    With operator IM, SightMax Operators can send instant messages to
    other
    SightMax operators whether they are logged in at home, across the
    office or
    from anywhere in the world! SightMax consolidates your inner office
    communication and web chatting into one simple package.

    Visit www.sightmax.com today to discover our full list of features as
    well
    as find out how real-time chat can work for you!

    SigthMax, Nov 3, 2004
  7. bulldog

    Fred Guest

    I prefer blondes myself.
    I can't afford a computer.
    Well, everyone, probably.
    Is your dog old?
    I have two lips, and you?
    Surely you can think of an exception?
    What makes me so positive about that?
    Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
    Would killing a cat with a spade be evil?
    If you really want to die, I could kill you.
    What difference does it make whether or not I am certain?
    Do you have any specific examples of when?
    Why not ask your neighbours for help?
    Have you ever had any serious accidents?
    The Sinclair was the best computer ever!
    You must be mistaken.
    What do you desire most?

    Fred, Nov 4, 2004