    give birth to a loser like Angkor, we end up getting stuck with them
    living in our basements long after they should have been out working
    to support ME!

    Angkor's Mumsie, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Well, listen, you little sloppy whore, at least you always have him to
    service you when the need arises.

    --
    Chris Fleitman.

    Spam
    http://www.spam.com/

    "We will believe they are dead when Uday and Qusay's bodies are tied to
    cars and dragged through the streets so everybody can see them," said
    Muhammad, an Iraqi engineer.

    Chris Fleitman, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Please don't remind me of Angkor's birth. His Daddy was a darkie who
    promised to take me and Angkor away from this squalor and set us up in
    a nice trailer in Alabammy. Try as I might I cannot get Angkor to
    forgive his Daddy for breaking that promise.

    Angkor 's Mumsie, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Chis that's so hurtful. You know my Angkor doesn't have a dick.

    Angkor's Mumzie, Aug 19, 2003
  5. Well, maybe you can install your trusty strap-on and do a roll reversal.

    Chris Fleitman, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003
  7. Angkor's Mumsie

    Cullinane Guest

    Support ME? Get XP and stop your nonsense.

    Cullinane, Aug 27, 2003