My best photo

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Georgey Predy, May 25, 2004.

  1. Georgey Predy, May 25, 2004

  2. Georgey Predy

    John Tucker Guest

    That's disgusting. Not funny.

    John Tucker, May 25, 2004

  3. Georgey Predy

    Thad Guest

    Posted by Mark Ransley <>

    Mark screwed up by accidentally posting a message in this series of
    Preddy-tacks under his real webtv screen name, instead of the Georgey
    Preddy sock puppet.

    Reference: <>

    Complaints to:

    Thad, May 25, 2004
  4. Georgey Predy

    Beck Guest

    I am not going to click on this link, as I have seen the content before. As
    for originality, you go down in history as a big fat zero.

    Thad, May 25, 2004
  6. Georgey Predy

    Thad Guest

    One more thing..since he is a WebTv.net user, he is in the United
    States, and posting scat photos is a criminal offense at the federal
    level.

    Thad, May 25, 2004
  7. Georgey Predy

    John Tucker Guest

    Thanks for the info. He has been reported.

    John Tucker, May 25, 2004
  8. Georgey Predy

    Bill Turner Guest

    Instant killfile.

    Bill Turner, May 25, 2004
  9. Georgey Predy

    Alan D-W Guest

    Ransley is possibly even more stupid than Preddy. Duh, is that possible?

    Alan D-W, May 25, 2004
  10. Charles Schuler, May 29, 2004