My Abject Apology to all Canadians.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tabasco1, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    My Abject Apology to all Canadians.

    I am sorry I offended you and your friends. I generally like most Canadians.

    I based my statements on only a hundred or so technicians for one specific
    company. While I was responsible for bailing them out of technical
    situations, much of that I blame on their management and not the technicians
    themselves, there were a few good techs also.

    It was my intent only to tease not to inflame passions and start a flame
    war.

    Charles
    Torrance, California
    http://www.tcpslashipdomains.com
    http://www.tcpslaship.com under construction

    Tabasco1, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Tabasco1

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    welcome to my *plonk* file.

    (just kidding - !)

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Tabasco1

    kpg Guest

    I will only forgive the Canadians once they apologize for Peter Jennings.

    kpg, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Tabasco1

    molsonexpert Guest

    Why? What the heck's wrong with Peter Jennings? However, my sincerest and
    heartfelt apologies to all of the United States of America for Celine
    Dion...

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Tabasco1

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, molsonexpert climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    We (TINW) are still waiting for the Shatner apology as well.

    JaR
    Offended Thug

    JaR, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Tabasco1

    catwalker63 Guest

    Thank you for the apology. She's playing in the grocery stores now. I
    narrowly escaped having one of her songs stuck in my head last night.
    Had to play STP really loud to hammer it out of my head.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004
  7. Tabasco1

    Mike T. Guest

    But I still think Jamie Sale is HAWT. I'd hit it. Send her and one of those
    spiffy jackets your Olympic team wore in the last winter Olympics, and I'd
    be inclined to forgive. Oh, and put a muzzle on Avril Lavigne.

    Mike T., Sep 1, 2004
  8. Tabasco1

    molsonexpert Guest

    Music to commit suicide to.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 1, 2004
  9. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    <snippedycrap>

    oh, geez, now yer a suck up! YOUR WIFE CALLED...SHE WANTS HER SKIRT
    BACK!!!

    (I wonder if I've insulted billyw now)

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  10. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    no, and you can keep him...and Alex Trebek...Alan Thick...Tom Green...

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  11. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    yeah, sorry about that one too....

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  12. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    will we be getting any credit for Mike Meyers? Sure the whole Howie Mandel
    thing voids that but...

    Neil, Sep 1, 2004
  13. Tabasco1

    techgrl Guest

    Yes please - keep them all - Will Shatner too!

    techgrl, Sep 2, 2004
  14. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    I would like to recommend RUSH for head clearing... They rock and are
    Canadian.

    Tabasco1, Sep 2, 2004
  15. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    Sickening isn't it.

    Tabasco1, Sep 2, 2004
  16. Tabasco1

    catwalker63 Guest

    That's very kind of you to recommend them. STP was what I had in the
    care, however, and it WAS an emergency. If I'd waited until I got home
    .. . . .

    catwalker63, Sep 2, 2004
  17. Tabasco1

    Neil Guest

    yes, stop it....

    Neil, Sep 2, 2004
  18. Tabasco1

    Consultant Guest

    how's torrance

    Consultant, Sep 2, 2004
  19. Tabasco1

    Tabasco1 Guest

    Sunny and about 77 degrees, or 25 Celsius, and sunny. Very nice.

    Tabasco1, Sep 3, 2004
  20. circa Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:01:58 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    You oughtta be.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 3, 2004