MVTS CDR Analyzer

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voip_md, Dec 17, 2010.

  1. voip_md

    voip_md Guest

    MVTS CDR Analyzer is a useful utility for every day management of your
    MVTS CDRs.

    It was specially developed to process mera CDRs and create different
    reports and
    graphs based on them. You can check such statistics from your GW(s) as
    ASR, ACD,
    disconnect codes, get notifications by email if any of the parameters goes
    below
    the definite value (like ASR for example), check traffic load for every
    carrier
    and much more functionality.

    If you are interested to get more details about MVTS CDR Analyzer along
    with a
    demo of the program, please contact us at .

    All our valuable clients are granted holiday discounts in December.

    Best regards,
    VoIP Experts Team
    E-mail:

    voip_md, Dec 17, 2010