    router, and the Internet PVC on the other router?

    TIA

    Mike

    ., Jul 9, 2003

  2. .

    Aaron Dhiman Guest

    This may be possible, but I think it depends on the FR config of the DCE
    switch. If it has a single FR service running LMI and 11 PVCs configured
    for that service, then it probably won't work. But if there is no LMI or
    you can ask them to configure two Services, each running LMI, then it
    should work fine.

    Aaron

    Aaron Dhiman, Jul 17, 2003