Must sell NEC Elite IPK Telephone System

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by wmengel, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. wmengel

    wmengel Guest

    Due to unexpected lease returns, we must make the following late model
    NEC Elite IPK Telephone System available for sale. At time of return,
    the equipment was reported to be in good condition. It is located in
    California and is further described as:

    Six (6) Elite IPK 16 line display speakerphones; One (1) Elite IPK KSU
    w/ 30 min battery back-up; One (1) 8-port digital station card; One (1)
    4-port CO line card

    We invite your inquiries and encourage your offers. The equipment
    Please call Bill or Marlene at Strategic Asset Management, 800/686-8885
    for further information. Alternatively, you may email us at
    .

    While we believe all equipment is in good condition, your inspection is
    strongly encouraged. All equipment is sold on and "AS IS, WHERE IS"
    basis with absolutely NO WARRANTIES.

    wmengel, Mar 24, 2005