    "It's going to be the best prom ever."

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Wayne

    Ben Smith Guest

    Nice guess.
    Yes

    You are good.

    Ben Smith, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    Ben? Did you do that? Was it the reference to "RTFM" on that page?

    How very PC.

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Wayne

    Briscobar Guest

    MS should post some kind of official How-To-Post article, though. I suspect
    it won't be too helpful, since you have to search to find out that you
    should search first, creating a situation where a lamers' head would
    implode. Although, that's a win-win situation. Either their head implodes,
    or it helps someone.

    Consider this my official suggestion.

    Briscobar, Jul 22, 2005
  5. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Ben?
    One day, we will save you Ben.

    You just keep hangin' in there little fella, help is on the way.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Wayne

    Guest Guest

    The MSKB article turns up a can't be found message.

    Also, I glanced through the MCNGP 'food for thought' module and was
    particularly amused by the term 'meathead'.

    The question it and the other netiquirt documents raises... I wonder if it's
    possible to write enough documents that people will stop being stupid?

    The F-Word
    http://www.roblindman.com/ -
    I think I'd better start writing more documents on netiquette.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Wayne

    Neil Guest

    no

    Neil, Jul 25, 2005
  8. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    The problem is not the lack of documentation. The difficulty lies in the
    simple fact that most consider reading to be something to be avoided at all
    costs.

    JaR, Jul 25, 2005
  9. Wayne

    Kurt Guest

    Y'all take me way too seriously!

    Kurt, Jul 25, 2005
  10. Wayne

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    We're learning not to. Sometimes it's hard to keep track in this froup
    without a program.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 25, 2005
  11. Wayne

    catwalker63 Guest

    That's a dirty lie!!! I've never taken anyone seriously!!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2005
  12. Wayne

    Guest Guest

    I read you.

    Guest, Jul 26, 2005
  13. Wayne

    Guest Guest

    Ok... I guess I'm going to have to write more documents.

    The F-Word

    Guest, Jul 26, 2005
  14. Wayne

    Guest Guest

    Kurt, in spite of your insistance that I 'take you', I must decline. There
    are too many people watching, and I am not into public displays of
    affection.

    Guest, Jul 26, 2005