  1. Wayne

    Briscobar Guest

    You're starting to creep me out, KGB.

    Briscobar, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Wayne

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    I think it's the Governator's sekrit bunke^H^H^H^Hsummer cottage.

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    Under the seat of the truck.
    Behind the sofa.
    That would be...umm....it's....uhhh...Listen, I got a nice Winnebago that
    nobody's claimed yet. How about that, instead?

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  5. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    *Snort!*

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  6. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® spewed across the ether:
    *sigh* Them Microsofties got no sense a humor!

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  7. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Lots of parking space though. That's good.

    It's a garage and you can't see it from space. I call bullbutter.

    i'm not allowed to park in it either...

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  8. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    LOL

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005
  9. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Under the seat of the truck.

    Yeah right... HEY!!!

    I'm in Kalifornia, it's called a couch.

    My grandparents had a davenport... still not sure what the heck that means.

    Sorry, just bought a Fleetwood Bounder, but thanks for the offer!

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  10. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    You're starting to creep me out, KGB.

    Fine. I'll only use my powers for good from now on.

    Now where is Testking located...?

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005
  11. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    Your Certificate of Appreciation from Exxon is in the mail.

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  12. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Your Certificate of Appreciation from Exxon is in the mail.

    What are you trying to say?

    7.5 MPG isn't that bad you know.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  13. Wayne

    CBIC Guest

    7.5 MPG isn't that bad you know.

    Are you sure that isn't 7.5 GPM? You better recheck that sticker.

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  14. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Are you sure that isn't 7.5 GPM? You better recheck that sticker.

    Well I admit it's a tad expensive but I have to tell you, there is no better
    way to travel the country with your family.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  15. Wayne

    CBIC Guest

    Well I admit it's a tad expensive but I have to tell you, there is no
    I prefer a passenger jet but that's just me. Or my Harley.

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  16. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Or my Harley.

    Well even with a sidecar it gets a tad cramped my liking...

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  17. Wayne

    CBIC Guest

    Well even with a sidecar it gets a tad cramped my liking...

    True. They aren't made to haul lots of stuff. But the chicks dig 'em and
    that's what counts.

    CBIC, Jul 22, 2005
  18. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    True. They aren't made to haul lots of stuff. But the chicks dig 'em and
    Trust me when I say, I have all the chicks I need.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  19. Wayne

    LnkWizard Guest

    I thought you put the lapel pin away?