    2002 Toyota Camry, Aspen Green

    Solara, black.

    I win!

    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Wayne

    catwalker63 Guest

    The Solara is nice but I prefer the sedan. It's just as easy to get in
    and ride in the backseat in a four door and the comfort of friends and
    family is important to me.

    So I win!! :p

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    The Solara is nice but I prefer the sedan. It's just as easy to get in

    Yeah well mine is...

    is...

    x-p

    Jtyc, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Wayne

    LnkWizard Guest

    How about the Blue Galant with the C-130's parked across the street.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    OK. I can find that.

    LR, AK - right?

    Where is that military base...

    I'll post long and lat coor of your vehicle shortly.

    kp "eye in the sky" g

    kpg, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    got it.

    I see the c-130's.

    34.54.40.15 N
    92.09.04.32 W

    kpg
    Ain't tecnology great?

    kpg, Jul 21, 2005
  7. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    32d40'34.06"N
    117d09'27.69"W

    Uh, oh!

    JaR, Jul 21, 2005
  8. Wayne

    Kurt Guest

    Just trying to go with the flow :)

    Kurt, Jul 22, 2005
  9. Wayne

    Kurt Guest

    Perhaps not flames. Just normal, run-of-the-mill MCNGP-type answers (some
    don't appreciate the humor, but that's their problem). I actually LIKE the
    dialogue here - I'm not sure if that's good or bad. (Looking at the length
    of this thread, thinking "Oh my gosh, look what I've started").

    Kurt, Jul 22, 2005
  10. Wayne

    Kurt Guest

    Kurt, Jul 22, 2005
  11. Bob Christian, Jul 22, 2005
  12. Wayne

    LnkWizard Guest

    Geez, I finally get hid so that the chicks will leave me alone,
    (Need to study for my next cert) , and you go and publish my
    co-ords in a newsgroup. SWAMBO is gonna be mad at you.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jul 22, 2005
  13. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    Sounds like an admission of guilt to me.

    kp "we have vays" g

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005
  14. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    Geez, I finally get hid so that the chicks will leave me alone,

    Sorry. I just got so overwelmed with the power.

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005
  15. Wayne

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jul 22, 2005
  16. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    Is that where you work?

    kp "Heil!" g

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005
  17. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Sorry. I just got so overwelmed with the power.

    Can you use your vast powers to locate my missing checkbook?

    How about my spare keys?

    or my sanity?

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  18. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    Did you lose them next to a c-130?

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005
  19. Wayne

    Jtyc Guest

    Did you lose them next to a c-130?

    I don't think... so...

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  20. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    My that's a big building you work in.

    Lots of parking space though. That's good.

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 22, 2005