    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvioskitfai

    thanks,
    Ken

    Ken Yu, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Ken Yu

    T-Bone Guest

    Transcender exams cannot be resold.
    http://www.transcender.com/sul/

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ken Yu

    T-Bone Guest

    I am merely pointing out the facts. My interest is in promoting and
    encourage companies to continue to produce legitimate, useful study
    materials, while discouraging those who encourage cheating.

    How the OP chooses to interpret the fact in my post is up to them, but at
    least now they know.

    And knowing is half the battle...

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL