Must be a Sigma/Foveon image

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Georgette Preddy, May 22, 2004.

  1. Georgette Preddy, May 22, 2004

  2. Georgette Preddy

    Guest Guest

    Ya, so Geoff Delderfield is a skilled diver and photographer. This image was
    well seen... However George/Georgette where is your "so called" professional
    work you claimed to have taken and sold with your Stigma SD9. We are
    waiting!!!

    ..

    Guest, May 22, 2004

  3. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    who are 'we'?

    Big Bad Bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  4. Georgette Preddy

    Alan D-W Guest

    I'll say. Look at the noise in the blue at the top. Oh, and the main
    subject matter is primarily yellow, so you can't see the primarily yellow
    cast that Schmigmas feature so well.

    Alan D-W, May 22, 2004
  5. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    who are 'we'?

    bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  6. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    who are 'we'?

    bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  7. Anti Spam & Uncle Lart, I assume :)

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, May 22, 2004
  8. Georgette Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that (Georgette Preddy)
    stated that:
    When are you going to show us one of *your* photos, George? - You know,
    one of the ones you lied about selling?

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  9. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    why?

    bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  10. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    why?

    bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  11. Georgette Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Why what?

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  12. Georgette Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    And who are 'you'?

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  13. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    i don't mind explaining at all

    I mean, it is quite obvious where George is coming from

    Probably quite a lot of people will realise that

    but why should he post links, photos or whatever?

    There was a very interesting thread on wedding photos but nobody was
    requested to post wedding pics

    I am fine hoos yourself?

    bagal

    ps - i really want to get a handle on the whole issue, seems reasonable
    really

    Bcubed

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  14. Georgette Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    Where is that?
    Because:

    1) He insults everyone else's photos,
    2) He claims that he can take better photos than everyone else here,
    3) He claims to be a professional photographer who has sold photos,
    4) Whenever he posts a link to a photo in an attempt to convince people
    of his lies, they are never a photo that he's taken.
    5) He creates fake identities (AKA 'Sock puppets), to try to trick
    people into believing that other people believe his weird science
    claims.
    6) He never, ever shows any of us these amazing photos that he's sold,
    despite his claims that they are so superior to any of the photos that
    the rest of us take.

    If you genuinely wish to understand why so many people here are on his
    case, I suggest that you Google for the names 'George Preddy',
    'Georgette Preddy' & 'Don Gentile' & read a few dozen of the threads
    that he has originated. I suspect you will then be a little more
    sympathetic to the rest of us.

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  15. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    I am sympathetic to all but I would like to know who 'all' are in this case

    Besides, why should I be challenged on where and what I choose to spend my
    hard earned dosh on?

    why?

    bagal

    ps - who are 'we'?

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  16. Georgette Preddy

    Lionel Guest

    About 90% of the regular posters here, at a guess.
    Someone challenged you on that?

    I think I speak for most people here when I say that you are welcome to
    spend your money on whatever you please. Should you decide to spend your
    every penny on a huge vat of lime-flavoured custard to swim in, you have
    my official blessing.

    Lionel, May 22, 2004
  17. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    Do you like speaking on behalf of other people?

    Why?

    what mandate did the other people give you?

    a very curious bagal

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  18. Georgette Preddy

    bagal Guest

    Speaking purely for myself, if anyone wishes to take a challenge on my
    behalf I would love someone to challenge the current spate of review
    websites that seem to be no more than info-verts

    George and Georgette? Well I think I can handle that

    I have no problem with people being passionate for something. No problem at
    all

    However, I am very curious when people are passionate against something - no
    judgement on my part - I just seek a fuller explanation for the passion

    Over to you?

    What do you think?

    das bagal schrieben

    bagal, May 22, 2004
  19. Congratulations, that's now two uses for the Sigma. Moon shots and
    underwater shots.

    Unfortunately, the moon bores me and the ocean here is cold. I am
    forced to use my Canon because color accuracy, resolution, lack of
    sensor dirt, and clean low-light photos are important.

    Kevin McMurtrie, May 22, 2004
  20. Georgette Preddy

    Paul Howland Guest

    You can count me in on the we. Why do you want to know? Seems like a
    pointless troll to me.

    Paul Howland, May 22, 2004