    Likes Received:
    0
    As far as I can see this is mostly a computer based site but maybe have a forum dedicated to PC/Video games and music? Maybe review other websites too.

    ww_crimson, Jul 4, 2005

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  4. ww_crimson

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Has anyone of you heard about a game called "Obscure". I'm playing it rigth now and it is very recommended. Very similar to "Reseident Evil" and "Silent Hill" series.

    zachig, Jul 4, 2005
  5. ww_crimson

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    I’ve never heard about game “Obscure”! Is it really terrific like “Resident Evil" and "Silent Hill”?
    Me and my friend are crazy about it! Have you seen movies RE and SH! I think it great! Especially Silent Hill!
    So thanks for advice!
    :)

    Victory, Sep 8, 2006