    mewthree Guest

    got a muscle twitch under my shoulder blade. had it for a day. what can i
    do?

    mewthree, Jun 18, 2004

  2. mewthree

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Exercise.

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 18, 2004

  3. mewthree

    Yddap Guest

    Scratch it

    Yddap, Jun 18, 2004
  4. mewthree

    °Mike° Guest

    Drink lots of water (not alcohol) -- it can be caused
    by hightened blood alkalinity levels (alkalosis).

    °Mike°, Jun 18, 2004
  5. mewthree

    Parko Guest

    A synapse in your brain is malfunctioning. Visit a brain surgeon
    immediately. If it continues for more than 72 hours a brain transplant is
    the only known cure.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Jun 19, 2004
  6. mewthree

    worryrocker Guest

    webmd.com forums

    worryrocker, Jun 19, 2004
  7. mewthree

    mewthree Guest

    i think you have some thing here. i have been negletining myself. i have
    been feeling thirsty.

    mewthree, Jun 19, 2004