munich airport bomb scare

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jan 20, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jan 20, 2010

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    What you should try is actually, OMFG, working for a change.

    richard, Jan 20, 2010

  3. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    It's certainly something up with which I'll not put.

    Aardvark, Jan 20, 2010
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    Work is a four letter word.
    The last job I did have paid me $18 an hour. All I did was sit on my ass
    all day.

    richard, Jan 20, 2010
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    Retired.
    I haven't done physical labor in over 30 years.
    Haven't been in a motel in months.
    Actually I've been camping out under a bridge.
    Oh but you do that too don't you?

    richard, Jan 20, 2010
  6. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    Nah, Winston Churchill talking about what he called 'terminological
    inexactitude' in Parliament- that's lying, to you and me.

    Aardvark, Jan 20, 2010
  7. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    When, as we all know, it's his an idiot.

    Aardvark, Jan 20, 2010
  8. richard

    richard Guest

    Oh but they went to college for four years to learn how to say it that way.
    Heaven forbid a journalist should actually get it right.

    richard, Jan 20, 2010
  9. richard

    Jordon Guest

    It was driving a truck, and he didn't.

    Jordon, Jan 20, 2010
  10. Actually, you should have stated the troot, Evan. He's living off the
    rather large inheritance from his late, hard-working parents. He said so
    on his own web page some time ago.
    The Phoenix Motel 6. "We'll keep the light on for ya."

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 20, 2010