    rifleman Guest

    anyone know how to do this? If I use all the normal methods I can't
    post!

    rifleman, Jul 7, 2003

  2. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    I'll use that then! Thanks!

    rifleman, Jul 7, 2003

  3. rifleman

    Jimchip Guest

    Oh St00pid...you are wrong again.

    ---*For More Information On NetKook Richard Bullis*---
    http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/
    http://www.cabal.net/cenkoc/index1.html

    Jimchip, Jul 7, 2003
  4. rifleman

    Mara Guest

    Chris sayeth:

    "Users of the newsserver are expected to follow this set of rules.
    Disregarding the rules may cause termination of access privileges without
    further notice.

    * Accurate Sender Address
    The e-mail addresses in From:, Reply-To:, and Sender: fields must belong
    to you and they have to be valid. Using identifiers of other individuals without
    their permission or e-mail addresses that will bounce is not permitted. (For
    more details see paragraph 5.3 of the FAQ.)"

    http://news.cis.dfn.de/en/rules.html

    However, me*@privacy.net *is* a valid address and accepted as such.

    So yes, St00pis is wrong yet again.

    "No big surprise."

    Mara, Jul 7, 2003
  5. rifleman

    trout Guest

    trout, Jul 7, 2003
  6. rifleman

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Jimchip deftly scribbled:
    It's obvious how st00pid he is, but even his spelling, grammer (sic) and
    punctuation (though never strong points to begin with) are all getting worse
    it seems .. I wonder if he has some terrible disease ...

    Ah well, we live in hope .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003
  7. rifleman

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  8. He's alive. That's a plague on us.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 8, 2003
  9. rifleman