    simultaenous VPN connections.
    Any suggestions?

    ,Sur

    User, Jun 8, 2006

  2. User

    NetKing Guest

    Linksys supports only one VPN connection to one destination. But it
    will support multiple destinations. In my previous company, we had
    multiple VPN destinations and linksys couild mak one connection to each
    destinations.

    Rgds,

    NetKing, Jun 8, 2006

  3. User

    User Guest

    That's what I believe.
    But somehow with the same Linksys, same 2 notebooks, I was able to
    simultaneously connect to our office VPN 3005 Concentrator.
    We did a continuous ping & none of the notebook showed "result timed out".
    Further, a vendor helped us to connect the 2 notebooks to his office VPN &
    again, they can simultaneously connect.
    At this point, I was thinking that something further must be done on the
    PIX.
    Worst case, I'll acquire WRVG54 to setup site-to-site VPN to the PIX, but
    for sure my boss won't be happy.

    ,Sur

    User, Jun 9, 2006