    individual Category-5E/6 cables next to each other will cause
    interference or cross-talk. Is this true from your knowledge and
    experience??

    Tech Geek, Aug 8, 2005

  2. :My question is regarding the transmission of multiple T1 signals on
    :Category-5E cables bundled together. The reason I have this question is
    :eek:ne of my data center customers decided to extend (48) T1 lines from
    :the Telco room to IVR equipment over (48) Cat5E cables.

    comp.dcom.lans.ethernet people -might- have an answer. It's a little
    outside the normal question range there, but some of the people
    there seem to know a fair bit about wiring issues such as
    crosstalk effects.

    Walter Roberson, Aug 8, 2005