Multiple sessions of OSX, XP or Linux on one MacBook!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Hennebert?=, May 22, 2006.

  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Hennebert?=, May 22, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Hennebert?=

    Uplink Guest

    Everyone knows that you can do that know. With Mac OS X Intel version
    you can install it on a intel PC. Linux works on any computer and
    Windows can be run on Mac with boot camp.

    xomfg

    Uplink, May 23, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Hennebert?=

    JDL Guest

    Why did Apple decide to go with Intel for their cpu's? if Apple is such a
    "Think Different" company, then why not go with an AMD cpu? AMD's are
    faster, cheaper than Intel cpu's, and AMD isn't the huge monolith that is
    Intel. Weird. Macs are OK, I guess. I've used both platforms. I want
    Linux running on my 2 AMD boxes but the wife says no (she loves Windows
    XP). Time to get one of those OS partition thingies. Does Linux have one
    bundled with it?

    JDL, Jun 4, 2006