    configuring.I have the routers set up with a 2511 and can reverse telnet
    into all the routers and switch but is there a way to see more than one
    screen at a time while reverse telnetting? thanks in advance Blacksayien

    Blacksayien, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Blacksayien

    Brian V Guest

    Sure, just open up as many hyperterm sesions as needed. Use the tcp/ip
    connect and simply telnet to the 2511'sIP:line ie 192.168.1.1:2010

    Brian V, Jul 30, 2005

  3. Well, if you are launching the telnet connections from a telnet URL (as from
    a web page), it doesn't work with Hyperterminal. Whenever a URL is clicked,
    the focus is shifted already active Hyperterminal window, and the
    application refuses to launch a new one. I have never found a way to tell
    Hyperterminal to spawn a new window from a web page rather than to switch
    focus to the active one.

    My solution was to switch to TeraTerm Pro Web.
    http://www.ayera.com/teraterm/

    Phillip Remaker, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Blacksayien

    miskaone Guest