    making a long story out of it. Oh well.

    Thank you to everyone who gave me best advice possible.

    Cheers,

    Dave, Jun 17, 2007

  2. Dave

    Mike Easter Guest

    As long as you aren't providing any alternate explanations, I'm sticking
    to my original theories A and B.

    Theory A: you want to reply to 300 spam Froms all at one time.

    Theory B: you want to email all at one time 300 'real' people who
    emailed you -- as some form of social spam to a mailing list you created
    without justification.

    Either way, you would be emailing 300 addresses who didn't request the
    output from your manufactured mailing list.

    If you have a proposal or explanation C which is more accurate than my
    theories A or B, put it forward.

    Mike Easter, Jun 18, 2007

  3. I'm with you, Mike. Coincidentally, there are also two solutions, here.

    A. Tar

    B. Feathers

    No, wait --there's one more!

    B. Both of the above.