    sure if I make a specific route for this ethernet interface, I'll have
    to do the same for the other, no? Anybody have an example floating
    around that I could see?

    tom, May 23, 2007

  2. No, EIGRP won't do what you want.

    You want policy-based-routing.

    I assume your other T1 will have another set of IP addresses
    altogether. Incoming will be fine, because traffic will be set to
    deliver to that IP, and your connected route will route appropriately.

    Outgoing traffic routing will be the issue.

    You'll need to setup a PBR policy such that if traffic coming from the
    src IPs of your gig 0/1 interface comes into the router, that it gets
    sent back out the new T1 interface instead of following the default
    route out the other set of T1s.

    There should be some expamples in the docs for PBR.

    Doug McIntyre, May 23, 2007