    I am experiencing multiple cut-offs in OE, like if I try to open OE or
    everytime I click 'send' to send a message I am cut off, what is going
    on?.....thanks.

    miss calm, Jul 29, 2003

  2. miss calm

    Michael Guest

    Probably your pop3 server is temporarily OOS...

    Of course, Outlook Express is just plain evil, and it could be taking you
    for a ride straight to hell.

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 29, 2003

  3. miss calm

    Patrick Guest

    If you are with ntl, they are haveing a 'known problem' at the moment
    (allways haveing problems really),

    Patrick, Jul 29, 2003
  4. miss calm

    miss calm Guest

    Nope. its Freeserve -who have had two recent changes to their connection
    software, could be that they altered my settings in Outlook, but I can't
    find any settings that would corrospond to the prob.

    miss calm, Jul 29, 2003
  5. miss calm

    Michael Guest

    Out Of Service. :)

    Excluding the survival of democracy, of couse. :p

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 29, 2003
  6. miss calm

    Michael Guest

    What error message are you offered when you're cut off?

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 29, 2003
  7. miss calm

    miss calm Guest