    I want to make additional DVD copies from the saved files in the
    folder Video-TS using Nero SmartStart v6.

    Thank you.

    Shai, Feb 23, 2007

  2. Shai

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    You should be able to simply go back into DVDShrink, open the
    directory where you had it rip the DVD to your hard drive, and click
    "Backup".

    Or, when Nero finished, it should have given you the option to "save this
    project" - which would allow you to save the settings and file locations
    used to burn the first disk. Then simply re-open this file in Nero and
    click Burn.

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 23, 2007

  3. Shai

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    Sorry for the 2nd post...

    Assuming you had DVDShrink remove any copy protection (RCE, etc.) from
    your copied disc, and your computer has 2 DVD drives, you should be able to
    simply use Nero to duplicate your copied DVD - no need for DVDShrink or its
    files at all.

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 23, 2007
  4. Shai

    Shai Guest

    My Nero StartSmart does not recognize the VOP, BUP, IFO files -- at
    least when I clikc on Copy and select burn from an image.

    What is my next step?

    Shai, Feb 23, 2007
  5. Shai

    def456 Guest

    run Nero Express, select the DVD-Video Files option, then Add the VIDEO_TS
    folder you want to burn...

    def456, Feb 23, 2007
  6. Shai

    Shai Guest

    Nero Express does not have an option of adding folders. Only
    individual files. It will not read VOB, IFO, nor BUP files.

    Since my laptop came with Nero Express preinstalled, I fixed the
    problem by installing the full version of Nero.

    Thank you.

    Shai, Feb 24, 2007