    In my experience (I have tried with 3 or 4 different brands) these
    keys simply do nothing in Mozilla.

    Best regards,

    Sergio Villaseca C., Oct 15, 2003

  2. Sergio Villaseca C.

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Mine all want to send me to HP sites... NO thanks!

    Ron Hunter, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Sergio Villaseca C.

    Ed Mullen Guest

    On my Microsoft keyboard they all work fine with Mozilla. I believe the
    key mapping depends on correct registration of Mozilla as the default
    browser in Windows. Also, Back and Forward and Stop seem to require the
    focus to be in the browser page pane, not just the browser window.

    Ed Mullen, Oct 16, 2003