Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professionalx64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Theo, May 4, 2007.

  1. Theo

    Theo Guest

    -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Technology Advancement Software Order Update Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:39:29 -0700 From: msx64 <>

    Dear Microsoft Customer:

    Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology Advancement Software customers.  If you were using a language other than English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your language of choice.

    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)

    Note:  ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

    Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64 Edition please visit:  www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit

    Thank you,

    Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

    **********************************
    Do not reply to this e-mail. This message was sent to you using an automated system. This e-mail alias is not monitored for replies. If you need help, please contact us through one of the methods described below.

    Theo, May 4, 2007

  2. Theo

    Guest Guest

    Theo:
    Those would be the XP x64 SP1 MUIs, right?
    Carlos

    Guest, May 4, 2007

  3. Theo

    Theo Guest

    Yes, they are the ones from SP1. Will these not work?

    Theo

    Theo, May 4, 2007
  4. Theo

    Guest Guest

    They work with SP2. At least the Swedish work.

    /Max
    Stockholm - Sweden

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Core 2 Extreme X6800

    Guest, May 4, 2007
  5. Theo

    Guest Guest

    Theo:
    Yes, they work.
    Fact is, there is no SP2 MUI full package.
    You only have SP1 MUI pack (the one you posted) and the one I call
    "incremental" SP2 MUI pack (the one I posted).
    Carlos

    Guest, May 4, 2007