    Is it possible to connect two multi-vrf CE routers to one another? I
    want to set up two routers to communicate with one another using
    seperate virtual routers but do not have a MPLS infrastructure.

    keithb, May 10, 2004

  2. On 10 May 2004, keithb wrote:

    > Is it possible to connect two multi-vrf CE routers to one another? I
    > want to set up two routers to communicate with one another using
    > seperate virtual routers but do not have a MPLS infrastructure.

    If I understand correctly, depending on your interface types, you could
    use Frame-relay DLCI, 802.1Q/ISL VLAN, ATM PVC, ... and put the
    corresponding sub-interfaces into the appropriate VRF.

    --
    Christophe Fillot () | Universite de Technologie de Compiegne
    Tel: (+33) 03.44.23.79.02 | Service Informatique - Equipe Reseaux

    Christophe Fillot, May 10, 2004