    I can not get this multi-shot 16 option to work... The continous menu
    doesn't let me choose it... any idea for the settings??

    Thanks

    alimurat, Jul 27, 2004

  2. alimurat

    Matti Vuori Guest

    (alimurat) wrote in @posting.google.com:
    Read the manual about what file size and image quality settings are
    required for it to work.

    Matti Vuori, Jul 27, 2004

  3. alimurat

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Time to RTFM, from p 104:
    Sixteen consecutive “thumbnail” images (640 × 480 pixels) recorded
    at three fps and combined into a collage (2560 × 1920
    pixels). Image size setting must be FULL. Not available at image
    quality setting of RAW or HI.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Jul 29, 2004
  4. alimurat

    alimurat Guest

    Well, I bought the camera almost 2 years ago and cannot find the
    manual anymore... Only have that small white pocket manual which
    doesn't have any info about the multi-shot option... Any chance to at
    least give an idea on settings?

    alimurat, Jul 30, 2004
  5. alimurat

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Use the PDF copy of the manual that came on a CD or download it from the
    Nikon Tech Support site.

    Ed Ruf, Jul 30, 2004