Multi-Region a Proline 1100 and/or an Alba DVD74

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Laphan, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. Laphan

    Laphan Guest

    Hi All

    I've got a region 1 (US??) DVD that won't play on my Proline 1100 or Alba
    DVD74 (both region 2 - UK??) players.

    Do you know of a way I can unlock these players to make them play
    multi-region DVDs?

    I've tried

    1. Open the disc tray.
    2. Place disc on tray, but don't close.
    3. Press 0, 1, 2 and 3 on your remote, one at a time
    4. Press play. That's it: Multiregion.

    for the proline, but it doesn't work.

    Thanks

    Laphan