multi function printers

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by john.kingscott, Apr 26, 2005.

  1. Can anyone recommend a good one - £100 - £150 mark?

    john.kingscott, Apr 26, 2005

  2. john.kingscott

    Marvin Guest

    I recently bought an HP OfficeJet 4214x1 all-in-one, which combines printer, fax, and
    sheet scanner/copier. It cost US$90 at Costco, and it works quite well. Excellent photo
    prints.

    I don't know what it costs in the UK, where everything seems ot cost twice what it does
    across the Atlantic. Perhaps that should be made an issue in your forthcoming election.

    Marvin, Apr 26, 2005

  3. john.kingscott

    London Chap Guest

    you would have thought wouldn't you...
    Oh well got to go, to spend £40 filling my car up..

    Great!

    London Chap, Apr 27, 2005