    Also run chkdsk /r (clean report) but I still don't have the display back.

    Thoughts, please.

    imd

    its_my_dime, Aug 27, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    27 Aug 2004 21:08:35 GMT, "its_my_dime" <
    (hold the .spam)> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:
    Go to the Gateway web site and see if they have an updated driver. If
    they have a new driver, it may resolve your problem.

    Dr Harvie WAhl-Banghor

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Aug 27, 2004

  3. its_my_dime

    its_my_dime Guest

    Thx. Done that. Same driver. The button displays worked for months and
    just stopped.

    imd

    its_my_dime, Aug 27, 2004