    as a function of all of the other channels? That is, for example, Blue
    will be a function of Red, Green, & Blue. Thanks.

    Curious

    dgp443, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Is there software that will allow one to adjust each of the RGB curves
    As I am the only one giving this a try I might suggest you explain yourself
    further. Other than that the best curves plug-in is Curvemeister at
    www.curvemeister.com As I am not really sure what you are looking for I
    can't tell you if it will do it...but if it seems useful to the guy who
    writes the code then he might put it in.

    Gene Palmiter, Sep 12, 2005

  3. dgp443

    dgp443 Guest

    I hope this helps explain it better. Lets take the first letter of the
    color channel to represent its intensity, say from 0 to 255. A simple
    curve will adjust a color; such as, blue by B' = f(B). What I would
    like the generality of B' = f(R,G,B). For example B' = a x R + b x G +
    c x B, where a, b, & c are constants.
    B' is the new value for B.

    dgp443, Sep 12, 2005