    of course but I really need to have them in view at the same time. Is there
    a way to do this?

    Thank you.

    Jack Gillis, Aug 24, 2007

  2. Jack Gillis

    Mike Easter Guest

    Jack Gillis wrote:
    You can have multiple graphic files opened at the same time if you use
    the right kind of graphic viewer.
    There are many applications which will not permit multiple instances of
    themselves being opened, such as Outlook Express and others. If you
    want to view multiple graphics files, don't be viewing them with an app
    which doesn't allow multiple instances of itself being opened.
    That is exactly the same thing that would happen if you tried to open
    multiple .eml or .nws files with OE. There would be only one OE open at
    a time.
    Yes. Use a different viewer. IrfanView will allow multiple instances
    of itself. It can view graphics and some fax formats.

    Mike Easter, Aug 24, 2007

  3. Jack Gillis

    why? Guest

    You get what you pay for.
    www.google.com , any number of paint / image viewer applications. Quite

    Viewing photos on desktop2000 allowed me to do this, but the Windows
    Picture and Fax Viewer in XP only ... free Irfanview and open multiple
    instances of it. ...
    www.tomshardware.com/forum/ 25735-45-viewing-photos-desktop - 31k -
    Cached - Similar pages

    Multiple instances of Picture and Fax Viewer? - DGStation ...Multiple
    instances of Picture and Fax Viewer? microsoft.public.windowsxp.general.
    http://dgstation.co.nz/showthread.php?t=24309 - 54k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    Windows Picture and Fax ViewerTalk about Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
    .... Is there any method to allow multiple instances of this application?
    Thanks. ...
    www.velocityreviews.com/forums/
    t202781-windows-picture-and-fax-viewer.html - 19k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    a few freeware like www.irfanview.com
    Me

    why?, Aug 24, 2007