MTA Intends To Go Ahead With Ban On Photography In Subways

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chieh Cheng, Dec 3, 2004.

  1. Chieh Cheng

    Chieh Cheng Guest

    Chieh Cheng, Dec 3, 2004

  2. When I was living in New York in the 1960's and 1970's, photography was
    illegal in the subway system. When did it change?

    Andrew Koenig, Dec 4, 2004

  3. Chieh Cheng

    Steven Wandy Guest

    When I was living in New York in the 1960's and 1970's, photography was
    I have lived in NYC for my entire life. I don't believe it ever changed -
    just was not
    enforced. (Another headache we can blame on 9-11.....)

    Steven Wandy, Dec 4, 2004
  4. Chieh Cheng

    Jer Guest

    My presumption would be it changed when someone finally read the U.S.
    Constitution, although now the DHS feels it's an outdated rag not worth
    mentioning in mixed company. Mixed company = group of control freaks
    and the rest of the free world.

    Jer, Dec 4, 2004