MSR Netscan for this froup for 6/30/2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 31, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    hey i made it to number 1 in something for the first time in my life

    billyw, Jul 31, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    hey i made it to number 1 in something for the first time in my life

    I'm number 3! I'm number 3!

    That's bronze baby, I'll take it.

    I wonder where I rank on the "most useless posts" list.

    Jtyc, Jul 31, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    |{evin Guest

    I somehow got the lucky #13, I've also been tracked in 41
    newsgroups... kinda weirding me out a bit.

    |{evin, Aug 1, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Damn it too hell......#15.....that sucks.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 2, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Techie Guest

    Thank God my period of unemployment is over I was ranked #2

    Techie, Aug 4, 2003