    I couldn't get through to the call centre today, so I'll give it a shot
    tomorrow. Since this is the second time I come across a problem I was
    wondering if there was a general problem worth raising.

    Colvert, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Colvert

    jkozlowski Guest

    I had a similar issue with my code but I put the code in the "other" field
    and it took. For the life of me I dont remember the wording one was voucher
    and one was something else. Any event, if you would have tried to use that
    15% code in the other field it would have worked for you.

    jkozlowski, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Colvert

    jkozlowski Guest

    ahh yes, it doesnt make sense but the code actually does work in the voucher
    field. I thought it was odd myself.

    jkozlowski, Feb 22, 2006