Msn messenger 7.5 has stopped working

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by *playaz*, Mar 19, 2006.

  1. *playaz*

    *playaz* Guest

    My msn messenger has recently stopped workin, however the problem has
    now been apparent for over 3 days so it must be an issue with my PC
    rather than a problem with the msn servers.
    When I login with my details I get a dialogue box with the following
    message :

    "We were unable to sign you in to the MSN Messenger, possibly because
    of a problem with your Internet connection. Please try again later.

    To let us try and troubleshoot the problem, click the Troubleshoot
    button."

    It also appears to have an error number at the bottom which is
    80072745.

    Can anyone suggest any way to fix my msn :( Any advice would be
    wonderful.

    P.S I also have msgplus installed although i'm fairly certain this
    isn't causing the problem.

    Thanks in advance

    *playaz*, Mar 19, 2006

  2. *playaz*

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In *playaz* spewed forth:
    Actually, the real problem is that your contacts are so freakin' FED UP with
    your crap, that they got together and petitioned Microsoft who in turn
    remotely patched your messenger program so your contacts don't have to
    listen to your crap anymore.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 19, 2006