    list, by means of a little icon next to the names on my friends
    computer... does something similar exist for windows xp that actually
    works?

    kurtcohen, Jul 17, 2005

  2. kurtcohen

    Demolitio Guest

    he was most likely useing GAIM:

    http://gaim.sourceforge.net/win32/index.php

    this is the windows version of it. you won't need to use msn messenger
    anymore, since this is it's own program. don't be discouraged by how
    complicated the page is set up, either... it's alot easier than it looks.

    also, you might want to re-phrase what you are saying, next time you post a
    message.... i think you made quite a few people's heads spin, with the way
    you worded it.

    (did i just contradict myself?)

    Demolitio, Jul 17, 2005

  3. kurtcohen

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yeah - the question "How do I know who has me on their MSN buddy list?"
    would have been MUCH easier to comprehend <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 17, 2005