    suggestions? Or is this just simply an incompatiblity error with no present
    workaround?

    Thank you in advance.

    Guest, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 26, 2005

  3. This may help:
    From a post by Pascal Deliot:

    It's important to understand which kind of DSN you have. On an x64 system,
    you can create an ODBC connection(DSN) on the 32-bit side of the system or
    on the 64-bit side of the system.

    32-bit applications will only see ODBC connections created in the 32-bit
    side, and 64-bits applications will only see ODBC connections from the
    64-bit side. Each kind of application has is own registry.

    To setup DSN for 32-bit application you must use:
    %WINDIR%\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
    and for 64-bit application you must use:
    %WINDIR%\System32\odbcad32.exe

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 27, 2005