    USB keyboard and mouse but I had to plug PS2 version in temporarily.

    Trouble is PS2 version still listed as problem devices even though
    they are not in device manager. How do I remove these?

    BertieBigBollox, Oct 29, 2008

  2. Phantom devices. Look here for more information:

    Device Manager does not display devices that are not connected to the
    Windows XP-based computer
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315539

    To tell you the truth regardless of what msinfo32 says I'm not sure that
    I would want to remove these PS2 devices.

    John

    John John (MVP), Oct 29, 2008