msimn.exe has generated errors

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alex Vinokur, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    =========================
    Windows 2000 Professional
    Outlook Express 5
    =========================

    I have got the following Message Box

    --------- Program Error ---------
    msimn.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
    You will need to restart the program.

    An error log is being created.
    ---------------------------------

    1. I have restarted Windows. Didn't help.
    2. Where could I see the error log ?

    What should I do ?

    Thanks,

    Alex Vinokur
    mailto:

    Alex Vinokur, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    I have shut down. It did help.
    [snip]

    Anyway, where could we see error logs?

    =====================================
    Alex Vinokur
    mailto:
    =====================================

    Alex Vinokur, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    Sorry, the problem occurred again :
    --------------------------------------
    msimn.exe has generated errors ...
    --------------------------------------
    So, what to do ?

    [snip]

    Alex Vinokur
    mailto:

    Alex Vinokur, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Alex Vinokur

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Alex Vinokur continued:
    Why do you keep replying to yourself. It looked at one point that you wanted
    to solve your own query. I was surprised you didn't ask yourself a question.
    Or maybe you were, all the time.

    slumpy, Jul 19, 2003
  5. Alex Vinokur

    Phil Guest