    memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate programme.

    What do I need to do to remedy this fault, please?

    My thanks.

    Mary, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Mary

    hushia Guest

    In OE go to View > Layout > uncheck Outlook Bar. Then go to Tools >
    Options > uncheck Automatically logon to Windows messenger. If that
    doesn't solve it try here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=258034

    hushia, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Re: Re: msimn.exe Application error
    Find out which memory chip is at 0x009a48f0, then look-up the
    pin-layouts and find the WRT pin. Next, solder a wire from that
    pin to perhaps the chip's power pin, or some other source with
    the proper voltage.... That should force the chip to be writeable.
    However, if the OS doesn't want you to write to it, your still
    screwed....
    --- Synchronet 3.11b-Win32 NewsLink 1.73
    * MLC Group - Westlake, LA - telnet://mlc-group.dyndns.org

    John Guillory, Apr 23, 2004