    computer...I got this when last posting a message on the alt.computer
    newsgroup 15 minutes ago, Can someone tell me what's goin' on here...Cheers,
    and All The Best.,.FRED C

    fredcromer, Apr 27, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Boomer. Guest

    [snip sig]

    Hi

    From a quick Google search...
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-
    1&q=msimn%2BSHLWAPI.DLL%2Berror&btnG=Google+Search

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?S4B421328

    And

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking

    Boomer., Apr 27, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    Unk Guest

    Msimn.exe is the Outlook Express program. (It used to be called Ms Internet
    Mail & News)

    In Outlook Express, click Tools, Options, Maintenance Tab, and the
    "Trouubleshooting" section, uncheck all the boxes, "Apply", "OK"

    If you have Norton Antivirus, disable Email Protection as it can lead to
    problems and lost messages.
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2001082921552806

    Unk, Apr 27, 2004