    What does that mean? It happens when I download multiple picture files in a
    newsgroup using Outlook Express. Restarting computer does not solve problem.
    Did I pick up a virus? Any suggestion? Thanks Ray

    Raymond Donzdorf, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Raymond Donzdorf

    samuel Guest

    directDB.dll or directDG.dll
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?K2A231989

    samuel, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Raymond Donzdorf

    Ron Martell Guest

    If the file name is in fact directdg.dll then I suspect you may have a
    virus infestation of some kind on your computer. A google search
    fails to locate a single reference anywhere to a file named
    directdg.dll

    Next time the error happens press Alt+D while the error message is
    still on the screen. That will bring up the Detailed Error Message
    which has more explicit information about the error.

    Copy the first part of the Detailed Error Message, up to the word
    Registers:, and include that information in your response back here.

    And please ensure that the file name is spelled correctly.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP