    If you can't help, perhaps someone can recommend an alternative to MSGTAG?

    Thanks in advance.

    Bob Kelly

    Robert Kelly, Dec 10, 2003

  2. I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird to send emails. It's a great program, but I
    Use the built-in feature that requests receipts for received messages.

    Alexander Rogge, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Robert Kelly

    Esgrimidor

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's an old post. I am interested in gmail account under Thunderbird working with msgtag. It's possible ?

    Esgrimidor, Apr 23, 2010