MSFT keyboard and mouse drivers for Win 7 x64 released!

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Jun 19, 2009.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Jun 19, 2009

  2. Carlos

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Carlos.

    Thank you!

    But I saw Dominic's message first and I've already downloaded and installed
    the new drivers. Too early to know if they've fixed the few problems that
    I've had - such as the keyboard's narcolepsy - going to sleep right in the
    middle of a word I'm typing and staying asleep for a minute or two. If you
    don't hear me complaining about this in the next few days, you'll know these
    new drivers fixed it. ;<)

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA