    Jaime Guest

    This site is so extensive, how do you guys decide what to
    read?

    Jaime, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Jaime

    Kline Sphere Guest

    This site is so extensive, how do you guys decide what to
    One would assume you have an idea what you want to know about, so use
    the search engine! Tip, use google rather that the msdn search engine
    - I understand ms are going to use a google engine for searching msdn
    soon.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    Well a lot of people use this in lieu of buying books so
    how would you know what you do and don't have to read?

    Jaime, Sep 21, 2003
  4. What would you like to read?
    Find something that interests you and get going.

    Helen of Troy, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Actually MSDN is crap don't bother.
    I used to read the KB and recently died of boredom ...

    Helen of Troy, Sep 22, 2003
  6. Jaime

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'm not surprised you found the KB boring, I would say anyone who
    reads the knowledge base for the stake of it, was a bit sad, and
    should get out a bit more!

    The msdn is great source of information, as are many other sites on
    the web.

    BTW, how's Polydeuces, Castor & Clytemnestra?

    Kline Sphere, Sep 22, 2003
  7. From my experience, this is terrible advice. MSDN is an awesome resource for
    learning Microsoft technologies. Sometimes it is the only resort for finding
    out about some arcane technology.

    I am speaking specifically of the MSDN library:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp

    Good luck,
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 22, 2003
  8. I read the Robert Graves mythology. Thought was pretty good but don't
    even pretend to remember too much of it because it was a long time ago.
    I know about Helen of Troy though, she does that trick with the space
    ship. ;)

    Helen of Troy, Sep 23, 2003
  9. Yes. I am a liar.

    Helen of Troy, Sep 23, 2003