    have tried both the July 2003 and the January 2006 versions of MSDN and
    still no luck. I would prefer not to re-image my Laptop due to the amount
    of re-configuration required.

    Nobody Special, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Nobody Special

    Blackmetal Guest

    Have you tried the Windows Cleanup Utility? that utility it will help you to
    clean those registry entries that a normal uninstall would do. You can
    download it from MS website (I don't remember the exact location), but as I
    said it will clean your registry and therefore you will be able to install a
    clean MSDN

    Blackmetal, Aug 24, 2006